Affects Version/s: liferay-faces-3.0.0-ga1, liferay-faces-3.1.0-ga1
This project will contain a compatibility layer that is necessary to have Liferay Faces Bridge running properly within the TCK.
Here is a list of different types of compatibility features:
1. Workaround for JSF 1.2 ViewHandler assumption in the TCK
2. Workaround for Mojarra 1.2 ELResolver assumption in the TCK
3. Wrapper/adapter for PortletConfig.getName() which the TCK expects to be identical to the <portlet-name> value in WEB-INF/portlet.xml
4. LiferayFacesTestSuitePortlet class that extends GenericFacesTestSuitePortlet in order to introduce #3 into the portlet lifecycle
5. Wrapper/adapter for the way in which the bridge delegates to the underlying JSF implementation (Mojarra/MyFaces) regarding javax.portlet.faces.BridgeWriteBehindResponse
6. Wrapper/adapter that disables the Liferay vendor-specific RenderResponse.setContentType(String) feature which respects the JSP <@ page contentType="" ... %> directive.