Affects Version/s: liferay-faces-3.2.4-ga5
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Liferay Faces Bridge Impl / Demos / Tests
This is problem was seen on Liferay 6.2.0-ga1
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Startup Liferay 6.2.0-ga1 on Tomcat
2. Download and install version 3.2.4-ga5-SNAPSHOT of the jsf2-portlet demo:
3. Go to the Control Panel
4. Buy/Download/Install the WSRP app from Liferay Marketplace
5. After installation, click on the "WSRP" link in the portal heading
6. Create a WSRP Producer for the JSF2 portlet named "JSF2 Producer"
7. Create a WSRP Consumer named "JSF2 Consumer"
8. Add the "JSF2" portlet to the consumer and name it "WSRP JSF2"
9. Create a new portal page
10. Add the "WSRP JSF2" portlet to the portal page
11. Click on the "Edit Preferences" button
The user to navigate to the Preferences page in edit mode where the Date Format can be edited.
The user remains on the "Job Application" page.
No errors are thrown in the tomcat logs.
If the bug still exists, then the user will remain on the "Job Application" page