Affects Version/s: liferay-faces-3.1.4-ga5, liferay-faces-3.2.4-ga5, liferay-faces-4.2.5-ga6
Component/s: Liferay Faces Bridge Impl / Demos / Tests
This task has various sub-tasks, including:
- Use the new FacesBuilder code generator to create a new com.liferay.faces.bridge.component.inputfile package with new InputFile component class
- Remove the old com.liferay.faces.bridge.component.HtmlInputFile class
Note that the API changes are considered to be minimal since the typical use case for referencing the HtmlInputFile class directly is only for JSP (Non-Facelet) type portlets, such as the jsf2-jsp-portlet demo.
- For the 4.2/4.1 branches, extend from JSF 2.2 javax.faces.component.html.HtmlInputFile (h:inputFile component)
- For all other branches, extend from JSF 1.x javax.faces.component.html.HtmlInputText (h:inputText component)
- Refactor the com.liferay.faces.demos.ApplicantBackingBean class in the jsf2-jsp-portlet so that it injects the new InputFile component class rather than the old HtmlInputFile class, and stop using the deprecated HtmlInputFile.getUploadedFile() method.