Affects Version/s: portal-3.0.0, bridge-impl-3.0.0, bridge-impl-4.0.0
On WebLogic, the product title for JSF is "JavaServer Faces Reference Implementation" and not "Mojarra" which causes an integration test failure in all of the applicant portlets.
1. Deploy Liferay Portal 6.2 EE SP15 in WebLogic 12c (either 126.96.36.199 or 188.8.131.52)
2. Deploy the jsf-applicant-portlet
3. View the jsf-applicant-portlet portal page
4. Observe that the first bullet in the list of detected products looks something like the following:
5. Execute the integration tests for the jsf-applicant-portlet
All tests pass and there are no failures in the test log.
The following failure occurs in the test log: