Affects Version/s: bridge-ext-1.0.0, bridge-ext-2.0.0, bridge-ext-3.0.0, bridge-ext-5.0.0
1. Change the jsf-applicant-portlet code:
2. Deploy and navigate to the jsf-applicant-portlet.
3. Observe the url that appears (generated during RENDER_PHASE).
4. If the url contains param=adsf asdf then the bug still exists for redirect urls generated during the RENDER_PHASE. If the url contains param=adsf+asdf+, then the bug is fixed for the RENDER_PHASE.
5. Click the search ajax button.
6. If the portlet navigates back to portletViewMode.xhtml via ajax and the url contains param=adsf+asdf+, the bug is fixed. Otherwise the bug still exists.
Since the redirect url parameters are generated correctly in the ACTION_PHASE, you can use a non-ajax command button to redirect to views view parameters with spaces in them:
Another potential workaround is to remove all spaces from your params or replace all spaces with "+" before JSF handles the URL.