Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
FACES-2985, this problem was introduced to Mojarra in version 2.3.0-m07. It is not reproducible in version 2.3.0-m06.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install the Pluto 3.0+Tomcat bundle
2. Install javax.faces-2.3.0-m07.jar to tomcat/lib (note that the ServletContainerIntializer must first be removed from the jar)
3. Deploy the primefaces-applicant-portlet
4. Visit the following URL: http://localhost:8080/pluto/portal/primefaces-applicant
5. Click "Submit" and verify that there are "Value is required" validation failures for all of the fields
6. Enter in a value for the "First Name" field and press the TAB key
The "Value is required" validation failure should disappear.
The "Value is required" validation failure remains.