Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: bridge-impl-4.0.0
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Liferay Faces Bridge Impl / Demos / Tests
ace:fileEntry fails to upload files in Liferay 7.0.2 (GA3) using icefaces version 4.2.0
related to ICE-11253 (FileEntryUpload.java does not add URL parameters to the ExternalContext request parameter map)
- start liferay-portal 7.0
- go into /liferay-faces-bridge-impl-4.x/demos/icefaces-applicant-portlet/.
- deploy portlet to liferay-portal-7.0/deploy/.
- add icefaces-applicant-portlet to a page
- click "Choose File" button
- select .jpg file
- click "Add Attachment" button
Expected result : The following should happen:
The file is uploaded and appears in the list of uploaded files.
Actual result : The following actually happens:
The file is not uploaded and does not appear in the list of uploaded files and the following info
partial response (gist) html after error