Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: bridge-impl-4.1.0
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Liferay Faces Bridge Impl / Demos / Tests
The client reports that they are unable to utilize the file upload feature of Icefaces 4.2 in their custom plugin. When they attempt to upload a file, they are directed to a strange xml page informing them of the failure. I'll attach a screenshot below.
The client would like to know whether the behavior they are seeing is due to a Liferay-related configuration.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Download and unzip Liferay DXP SP6
- Connect to a database via portal-ext
- Startup Liferay
- Create a new page
- Deploy the "TMMTransformationPortlet_Issue.war" provided by the client
- Add the plugin to the new page(Add → Undefined → FileEntryListener)
- Upload a file with the Browse button
- Attempt to Send the file
The file will be uploaded without error.
The upload fails and the following document tree is displayed: