Steps to reproduce:
- Change the contents of h:body in JSF Applicant WEB-INF/views/portletViewMode.xhtml:
- Add WEB-INF/views/view-info.xhtml:
- Deploy the JSF applicant portlet to Liferay Portal and add it to a page.
- Navigate to the Users and Organizations portlet: Menu > Users > Users and Organizations.
- Click the + (plus) button to create a new user.
- Fill out the following fields with the following values:
Screen Name: "DummyUser"
Email Address: "[email protected]"
First Name: Dummy
Last Name: User
- Click the Save button.
- Select "DummyUser" > three dot menu > Impersonate User
- Navigate to the JSF Applicant portlet and confirm that "I am Dummy User" appears.
- Click the view-info button.
If the bug is fixed, "I am Dummy User" will appear.
If the bug still exists, "I am Dummy User" will not appear and the default user name will appear instead.