The applicant portlets each render an unordered list of products and corresponding versions in italics. For example:
- Mojarra 2.2.19
- Liferay Faces Alloy 3.0.2 (Oct 23, 2019 AD)
- Liferay Faces Bridge Implementation 4.1.4-SNAPSHOT (Oct 23, 2019 AD)
- Liferay Faces Bridge Ext 6.0.0-SNAPSHOT (Oct 23, 2019 AD)
- Java Portlet API V3.0 3.0
- Liferay Portal 7.2.1
- Liferay WAB Extender 7.2.1
When the applicant tester has an XPath selector that tries to identify one of the list items. When the tester runs against a Liferay Portal 7.3 page, it fails to find the list item.
The fix would be to have the XPath selector be more specific, such as searching for "//li/em" instead of "//li".