Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 2.0.0 M2
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Projects > PluginsSDK
Liferay IDE 18.104.22.168311051611-m2 com.liferay.ide.eclipse.tools.feature.group Liferay, Inc.
m2e-liferay 22.214.171.124311051611-m2 com.liferay.ide.maven.feature.group Liferay, Inc.
Steps to reproduce:
01. modify the ivy-settings.xml located in the Plugins SDK to point to sonatype snapshots
<ibiblio m2compatible="true" name="sonatype-snapshots" root="https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/" />
<resolver ref="sonatype-snapshots" />
02. Create a new portlet using a Liferay Plugins Project
03. select "Portlet" -> "JSF 2.x" -> "ICEfaces" -> finish
04. After the creation modify the "ivy.xml" to point the Liferay Faces jars to a valid version such as 3.2.4-ga5-SNAPSHOT
05. Drag the portlet project to the Tomcat server to deploy it
06. Open the browser and access the Liferay portal and add the newly created portlet onto the page
07. Observe that the portlet is displayed correctly.
08. Also observe that the following jars (among others) are located in the expanded Portlet's WEB-INF/lib
09. While the Tomcat server is still running, execute the "ant all" goal for the portlet
10. ensure that the portlet is still Synchronized
11. Observe that the build appears to go through fine
12. Also observe that the following jars (among others) are located in the expanded Portlet's WEB-INF/lib
13. Refresh the Liferay page
14. Observe that the portlet now shows the following error: "Cannot add the same component twice: vlsequ12-retrieve-update"
Dragging and dropping a project onto a server should result in the same jars getting deployed as the ant deploy task using the plugins SDK.
Dragging and dropping a project onto a server results in jars named with the version number in the jar's file name getting deployed.
Running the plugin SDKs ant deploy task while a portlet is Synchronized results in jars named without the version number in the jar's file name.