Need to wait for new build from liferay-mobile-sdk to integrate the SDK builder in order to generate the SDK jars. Once new jars are available, need to bundle these jars into the mobile.sdk.core plugin but not directly, instead we use should the same approach as with the /com.liferay.laut.win32.win32.x86_64 projects.
- bundle liferay-android-sdk-common.jar which will be added to every project that configures the mobile APIs
- bundle liferay-android-sdk.jar that will include all the liferay v62 apis
- bundle the sdk builder dependencies so the MobileSDKBuilder can execute to generate new jars
- When wizard is executed, based on the user's API selection need to configure the user's project with libraries
- if they select liferay core just copy the 2 jars files (and jar sources)
- if they select custom portlet apis, we need to run the SDK builder for the user that generate the binary and source jars.