"blade deploy" doesn't deploy a fragment properly and get exceptions or errors.
Steps to reproduce
- Run "blade init workspace"
- Navigate to /module folder.
- Run " blade create -t fragment -h com.liferay.login.web -H 1.0.5 login-jsp-override "
- Navigate to login-jsp-override folder.
- Run "chmod 755 gradlew"
- Run "blade deploy" and got error_log.txt
- Access to gogo shell (e.g telnet localhost 11311)
- Type "lb" and you see login-jsp-override bundle's status is "installed"
- Type "refresh". The bundle gets deployed and the bundle status turns out "Resolved"
- Type "disconnect" and exit gogo shell, then run "blade deploy" again
- You'll get error_log2.txt, but the bundle looks like to be deployed and the status turns out to "Resolved"
I get errors or exceptions when the fragment is deployed. Also I need to run "refresh" on gogo shell to be deployed.
The bundle status should be "Resolved" at the first deploy without errors or exceptions.