Japanese is garbled if create a workflow with "Liferay developer studio"
Steps to reproduce
- Install "liferay-developer-studio-win-x64-3.0.0-ga1-201606202116"(should be Windows OS)
- Create a new workspace(e.g. test)
- Right click on created workspace > New > Other > Liferay > Liferay Kaleo Workflow > create a new workflow
- Drag and drop a task node onto the Workflow Diagram
- Right-click the node > Add > Task Action
- click on the Task action in the Properties tab and click Edit Task Action (pencil icon)
- Input "ワークフロー" > save the workflow
- Re-edit the Task Notification
Japanese is garbled.(please refer attaced .png)
Japanese is displayed correctly.
This issue happens only in Windows OS. (I used Windows 7 64 bit for testing)
Not reproduced in OS X.