During the process of installing LDS 3.1.0 GA1, installation prompts a warning indicating that DXP Download Token has not been downloaded. After, installation indicates that it has completed, but when trying to locate LDS in the directory chosen during installation, it does not exist.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Navigate to Developer Tools Download Page.
2) Under "Liferay Developer Studio", click the drop down menu and select appropriate OS for Developer Studio Installer.
3) Click "Download".
4) LiferayDeveloperStudio-3.1.0-ga1-windows-installer.exe begins to download. After download is completed, opened installer.
5) Begin Setup by clicking "Next".
6) Chose Installation Directory destination and clicked "Next".
7) Selected "Liferay DXP Bundle" for Liferay Workspace Server Bundle configuration.
8) Entered liferay.com Login credentials.
9) Prompted that setup is ready to install Liferay Developer Studio. Click "Next".
10) Progress bar shows for installing and warning pops up stating there was a problem with running post-install step, installation may not complete correctly, and DXP download token was not created. Asks to make sure login credentials are correct and that there is an internet connection. Click "OK".
11) Setup has finished and click "Finish".
12) Check to see if Liferay Developer Studio was installed in Installation Directory destination and does not exist.
Expected Result: Liferay Developer Studio is installed and accessible.
Actual Result: During installation of LDS, warning prompt indicates that DXP Download Token fails to be created. Installation prompts as completed, but LDS is not installed on machine.
Branch: Unable to test. No branch available for LDS.
Master: Unable to test. No master available for LDS.