0. Unzip the attached 6.2 POC code (rhythm-dummy.zip)
1. Open Liferay Developer Studio 126.96.36.199811020125
2. Go to Project - Liferay Code Upgrade Tool
3. Select rhythm-dummy, and 7.1
4. Click Import Projects
5. At pom file upgrade, click the check mark as no files need to be upgraded
6. At the breaking changes dialog, Click the icon "Find Breaking Changes" at the bottom-right
7. Select Project "rhythm-dummy", click OK
8. 3 problems are found, com.liferay.portal.model.User needs to be converted to com.liferay.portal.kernel.model.User
9. Select all 3 checkboxes in the bottom-left pane, then right click, and choose Correct Automatically
Expected: The correction happens without errors
Actual: A popup occurs with the error "Error in migrate command
Operation only supported in JLS2 AST"
Note: If you click the second icon, "Automatically Correct Problems", the upgrade finishes successfully.