I recently updated my IDE to the latest stable build of the IDE to test service builder with the 7.1 dtd. I created the service-builder project i saw that service.xml was using 7.1 dtd. I ran service builder and ran into errors in a number of classes (CacheModel, ModelImpl and PersistenceImpl) with an unresolved import at
I found the dependency
for the import and added it to the build.gradle for the -service module, gradle refreshed and almost all the errors went away except in PersistenceImpl. From there I was stuck on what the proper fix is there for there.
1. Update IDE to latest release on Jenkins (it was at #109 when I tested)
2. Create service-builder module project
3. Confirm that the DTD in service.xml is 7.1
4. Run Service Builder
5. Run a Gradle Refresh and Regular Refresh if the errors don't show up
6. Add compileOnly group: 'com.liferay', name: 'com.liferay.petra.string', version: '2.1.0'