Type: Feature Request
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Wizards > JSF
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new Liferay Workspace project by clicking File > New > Liferay Workspace Project.
- Input "test" as the Project name.
- Click Finish.
- Right-click the wars folder in your new test workspace.
- Select New > Other... > LIferay > Liferay JSF Project > Next >.
- Input "jsf" as the Project name.
The default location will appear as /path/to/my/eclipse/workspace.
If this feature request is completed, the default location will instead appear as /path/to/my/eclipse/workspace/test/wars. When no folder is selected (or multiple folders are selected), the default folder should be the workspace folder (for example: /path/to/my/eclipse/workspace).