The customer has found that after changing the portal context to a custom context, they are unable to start the server in Liferay Developer Studio.
- Start Liferay Developer Studio
- Create a Liferay Workspace Project and download a DXP 7.1 bundle connected to it
- Go to the downloaded bundle and rename tomcat-home/webapps/ROOT to tomcat-home/webapps/sales
- Rename tomcat-home/conf/Catalina/localhost/ROOT.xml to tomcat-home/conf/Catalina/localhost/sales.xml
- Start Liferay server in Liferay Developer Studio
Expected Results: Liferay server starts
Actual Results: Liferay server does not start and an error message in the UI appears, saying: Portal version must be greater 7.0
* Please see Zendesk Support tab for further comments and attachments.