Uploaded image for project: 'PUBLIC - Liferay Portal Enterprise Edition'
  1. PUBLIC - Liferay Portal Enterprise Edition
  2. LPE-11442

In wiki update email, the serial numbers of the catalog display are all set to '1' when using built-in email app on mobile device.

    Details

      Description

      Steps:
      1. Start a clean Liferay 6.1.20.
      2. Add a new user using a real email address and make sure this user has subscribed wiki page.
      3. Add a new wiki page. -> enter title -> Click 'source' under content -> Paste the content 'wiki.creole' in the content. -> publish.
      4. Edit this page-> Change some text -> publish.
      Current behavior:
      In windows, I can see table of content is displayed properly.
      In Iphone 5/Iphone 4/Ipad with ios7/ios6, I checked wiki updated email using built-in email app, and all the serial numbers of catalog change to '1' which is unexpected. Refer to 'wiki-iphone.PNG'.
      In Android, I checked wiki updated email using built-in email app, and the result I got are the same as in case 1.
      Note: I also checked email in gmail app on android and Iphone, the issue does not exist. Refer to 'wiki-android.PNG'.
      The issue only occurs when updating wiki page. It is working fine when adding wiki page.

        Attachments

          Issue Links

            Activity

              People

              Assignee:
              andrew.betts Andrew Betts (Inactive)
              Reporter:
              dale.shan Dale Shan (Inactive)
              Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              0 Start watching this issue

                Dates

                Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved:

                  Packages

                  Version Package
                  6.1.X EE
                  6.2.X EE