CKEditor in IE 11 not showing empty paragraphs when editing content. Hitting Enter will work only the first time
Steps to reproduce:
1) Start a Liferay portal and login as OmniAdmin by using IE11
2) Add a Web Content Display portlet on the page and click on "Add"
3) Type a title e.g. Testing
4) In the CKEditor, type Liferay and press ENTER on the keyboard. The cursor will go to a new line.
5) Type Portal and then place the cursor right after Liferay
6) Press ENTER on the keyboard 3 more times
Expected: The cursor to go to a new line paragraph 3 times and create 3 paragraphs spacing
Actual behavior: The cursor will go to a new line paragraph only the first time ENTER is hit, but not the second, nor the third time. Nevertheless, the source will be updated as per below:
Once published, the article will render on the page with 3 paragraphs spacing after the text Liferay.