5.1 EE SP3 (5.1.6), 5.2 EE SP1 (5.2.5)
On 5.1.x with the latest plugins 5.1.x we did the following:
1. Clean tomcat installations on separate machines. Both on HSQL
2. Started up liferay
3. Deployed the wsrp plugin from 5.1.x
4. Plugin deployed fine, no exceptions
5. Login on both machines.
6. Add the portlet to the guest community
7. Setup one instance to be a producer using the Blogs portlet. Added a sample blog entry (on producing machine).
8. Setup on the other instance a consumer using the URL provided by the producer.
9. Attempted to add the portlet being consumed.
10. Received "Portlet is temporarily unavailable." and long exception which is attached.
Hitting the URL that was provided - correctly displays the xml (http://192.168.95.194:8080/wsrp-portlet/wsdl/10215)
However, hitting the "soap:address location" url resulted in
Hi there, this is an AXIS service!
Perhaps there will be a form for invoking the service here..."
- is related to
LPS-3747 Refactoring WSRP