Option to make content being added to Asset Publisher or Web Content Display unsearchable for a Live Site search while the Staging Site still has access to content.
The following scenario illustrates a the requested feature:
- In Staging Site, navigate to a piece of Content.
- Select an option that would make the Content unsearchable on the Live Site. Ex: Checkbox that says "Searchable in Live Site"
- Uncheck box
- Publish to Live Site
- Navigate to Live Site and attempt to search for Content in a Web Content Display or Search Portlet
- Observe the Content does not display
- Navigate back to Staging Site and verify that the Content is still searchable.
Add option for Content to be unsearchable in Live Site, but still be searchable in the Staging Site.