Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: 7.1, 7.2x, 7.3.X EE
Fix Version/s: None
A customer created a workflow, with keywords like "submit", "answer".
When the users set their language to Japanese, and during the task assign phase if the connectors' names match the keywords, will be translated. But they didn't expect that.
Add internationalization for the names of connectors/other elements when creating a workflow.
So we can control the display name during the task assign phase.
Steps to reproduce
1. Create a workflow with connectors "answer", "answer2"
2. Apply the workflow to a form.
3. Submit the form and go assign the task to the login user.
4. Change the login user's language to Japanese.
5. Go to My workflow tasks -> Assigned to Me -> Open the options of the tasks.
"answer" is translated to Japanese.