This update adds to ability to control which section of the Control Panel is displayed to a particular user. To modify the default behavior, modify the following property in portal(-ext).properties:
- Set the name of a class that implements
- com.liferay.portlet.ControlPanelEntry. This class denotes the default
- value of of the element "control-panel-entry-class" in liferay-portlet.xml
- and is called by the Control Panel to decide whether the portlet should be
- shown to a specific user in a specific context.
This property can also be set using a plugin hook.