Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
- Start up the latest master bundle
- Create a new site called "testsite"
- Generate about 10000 assets with many related assets (e.g. blog entries with GenerateRelatedAssets_70x.groovy )
- Execute the following Groovy script with the LinkedAssetEntryId replaced (generator script will log it out as "Asset entry ID of the first entry"):
Alternatively, you can also set up a page configuration to execute the same query:
- Create a Widget Page on "testsite"
- Add an Asset Publisher on it
- Go to Asset Publisher's configuration
- In "Asset Selection", set it to Manual, select the blog entry with the title logged by the script: "Title of the first blog entry: ..."
- In "Display Settings", set "Asset Link Behavior" to "View In Context" and check "Set as the Default Asset Publisher for This Page"
- Save the portlet's config
- Add a "Related Assets" portlet on the same page
- Open the one content displayed by the Asset Publisher
Expected: the query should be "quick" (max. 1 second)
Actual result: the page takes 6-15 seconds to load