Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.10 DXP GA1, 7.2.10 DXP FP1, 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: ~[Archived] WCM
Entries are being created in the AssetEntryAssetCategoryRel table when I create new Assets with Categories, but when I delete Assets and empty the recycle bin, the entries are not removed from the AssetEntryAssetCategoryRel table.
Steps to Reproduce
- Observe in the database that AssetEntryAssetCategoryRel is empty.
- Create a new Vocabulary and add some Categories to it.
- Create new Basic Web Content and add a category to it.
- Observe in the database that AssetEntryAssetCategoryRel now has an entry for the new Basic Web Content
- Delete the Basic Web Content
- Empty the recycle Bin
- Observe the AssetEntryAssetCategoryRel table in the database.
AssetEntryAssetCategoryRel table should be empty now.
AssetEntryAssetCategoryRel table is still populated