- N/A- User is able to reopen a comment already marked as resolved
This case ensures a user can reopen a comment already marked as resolved after publishing a content page.
- Enable comments in Configuration > System Settings > Pages > Content Page Editor
- Add a new content page with a fragment
- Click on comments icon > select the fragment and add a comment
- Assert show resolved comment is disabled
- Reply the comment
- Resolve the comment by click resolve button
- Publish the content page, then edit it after the site navigation
- Click on comments icon > select the fragment
- Click on the label "show resolved comments"
- Assert the reply button is disabled
- Try to reopen the comment
- Assert that goes back to the default style used for the comments