Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Core Infrastructure > Util
- Add a non-suspending, logging breakpoint to com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.StreamUtil line 64 to simulate a SocketException being raised during calls to StreamUtil.cleanUp.
- Startup Liferay
- Upload a Basic Document to the Documents and Media portlet
- Copy the download URL for the document
- Attach the debugger to your Tomcat server
- Paste the URL into the browser
Expected behavior is that Liferay suppresses the error, as mentioned in LPS-40998.
Actual behavior is that there is a stack trace in the console.