Resolution: Won't Fix
Steps to reproduce:
- Add user 2
- Enable workflow for Blogs
- Add a blog entry (submit for publication but don't publish)
- Share blog entry with user 2 - select the Update option in Sharing permissions
- Log in as user 2
- Assert notification appears
- Assert notification says Test Test has shared [blog title] with you for updating.
- Navigate to shared asset
Because the notification implies the user can update the entry, update options should appear for the user.
A user can only view the asset. All other actions are disabled. This might actually be the expected behavior because the asset has not yet been approved. If it is, then the notification text should be changed.
A similar behavior is seen when choosing the comment option in Sharing permissions.
This also happens with DM.
Tomcat 9.0.17 + MySQL 5.7.
Portal master 606771d83b11a890395b88ceb374487c8aa8e22a
- Discovered while testing
LPS-99128 Exploratory Session - Blogs Sharing with Workflow