Type: Technical Testing
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: External Document Repositories > Office 365
Main Requirement(s) covered:
- When a user selects a spreadsheet document, the user will be able to select the specific Office365 app to edit it.
- When a user selects the Office365 app, DM will open the O365 app in a separate window.
- When a user starts editing, the document in DM should be locked.
- When a user stops editing, the user will return to Liferay and unlock the document, that at that time should be uploaded back to DM incrementing the document version and unlocked.
Description: This test ensures a spreadsheet document title can be changed through the editor.
Setup: A spreadsheet document has been added.
- Navigate to DM
- Select a spreadsheet document and click Edit in Office 365
- Select window that is opened by the Office 365 editor
- Rename the title of the text document
- Check in document
- Assert the document has a renamed title
- Assert the document is checked in
- Assert versioning has changed