7.0.X, 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
There is a context change (from site URL to control panel URL) when accessing to some workflow task from notifications portlet.
Steps to reproduce
- Start Liferay as an Admin.
- Go to Site Adminisitration -> Configuration -> Worfklow -> Set 'Single Approver' as workflow for Web Content Article
- Create a new Web Content Article and submit it for publication
- Go to home page. Looking at your user's icon, you'll see you have a notification. Click on it.
- You see the list of notifications in Notification Portlet.
- Click on the notification to approve the Web Content Article so you can access to the workflow task.
- Click back on the button in the control menu bar (not in the browser)
You are redirected to the notifications list again.
You are redirected to a page where you were not before.