Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Page Templates > Display Page Templates
- Navigate to Global site
- Create a web content called 'Test global Content'
- Go to Control Panel / Sites and create a blank site called 'Test site'
- Add a public page on this site, called 'Page 1'
- Create an additional public page, called 'Page 2' with the same settings
- Add an Asset Publisher to 'Page 1'
- Add an Asset Publisher to 'Page 2'
- Go to Configuration of the Asset Publisher portlet on 'Page 1' and at Setup / Asset Selection tab / Source section select Global scope and save
- Observe that 'Test global Content' is displayed by AP
- Go to 'Page 2' and configure Asset Publisher:
- at Setup / Asset Selection tab / Source section select Global scope and save
- at Display Settings tab enable 'Set as the Default Asset Publisher for This Page'
- On 'Page 1' click on three dots on the right side of 'Test global Content'
- Click Edit
Actual: The 'Display Page' section is visible
Expected: The 'Display Page' section should not appear.
Notes: The Global scope can't have Layouts, therefore, it can't have Display Pages. The Display page can only be selected from the content's own scope. So, that's why Global web contents can't have Display Pages at all.