Affects Version/s: None
Backported to Branch:Committed
Sprint:Workflow_7.2_SP2_01, Workflow_7.2_SP2_02, Workflow_7.2_SP2_03
Git Pull Request:
As an operation manager, I want to view which steps of my process have breached more SLAs in a given timeframe, so that I can understand what needs to be optimized the most.
Enhance the metrics card created on
LPS-97667 by adding a column to show the number and percentage of SLA breaches of each top performance.
- The card will have a fix height of 504px (the same as the Completion Velocity card);
- The card should list up to 10 entries with the biggest number of average completion time;
- If more than 5 entries, the table should provide a vertical scroll;
- If 5 entries or less, the table should follow the default behaviour (even if the card has more space on the bottom), with no scroll on it;
- The table maximum height is 360px;
- The table default sorting order should keep being from the biggest time to the smaller from the column Avg. Completion Time;
- The column SLA Breached (%) should display the count of all tasks in each step that breached at least one SLA in a given period, from all completed instances. And, in parenthesis, the percentage indication from the number of tasks that breached SLA at this step out of the total number of tasks that have gone through this step;
- If there is an unexpected error, the card should display the specific error state (as specified on Figma);
- If there are no completed items, the card should display the specific empty state (as specified on Figma);
- When hovering the info icon next to the card title, there should be a tooltip (as specified on Figma).
Definitions of Done
- Related tests created and passed successfully;
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary);
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical issue related to Story scope (ex.: similar of a FP4, FP5 bug);
- Code with peer review completed.