As an operation manager, I want to view the average completion time of my steps in different timeframes, so that I can adapt my Workflow Report to consider only the instances that are relevant in my analysis.
Enhance the metrics card created on
LPS-97667 by adding a filter to allow the user to choose the completion period for his analysis.
- The card will have a fix height of 504px (the same as the Completion Velocity card);
- The card should list up to 10 entries with the biggest number of average completion time;
- If more than 5 entries, the table should provide a vertical scroll;
- If 5 entries or less, the table should follow the default behaviour (even if the card has more space on the bottom), with no scroll on it;
- The table maximum height is 360px;
- The filter must offer the same options shown in the mockups, including a possibility to set a custom time range.
- If there is an unexpected error, the card should display the specific error state (as specified on Figma);
- If there are no completed items, the card should display the specific empty state (as specified on Figma);
- When hovering the info icon next to the card title, there should be a tooltip (as specified on Figma).
Definitions of Done
- Related tests created and passed successfully;
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary);
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical issue related to Story scope (ex.: similar of a FP4, FP5 bug);
- Code with peer review completed.