As an operation manager, I want to view the historical performance of all steps of my process in a given timeframe, so that I can learn which parts of my process are taking the longest time and has more SLA breaches.
Enhance the screen created on
LPS-99092 to include feature to search for step name.
- Users should be able to click on the "View all Steps" button, at the Performance by Step card, and be directed to the All Steps report page;
- Users should be able to search for step names;
- The search must be a approximate match (aka "LIKE search type" or "character by character comparison");
- The page should provide loading feedback when the table is being updated according to the search queries;
- If there is an unexpected error, the table should display the specific error state (as specified on Figma);
- If there are no results from a search query, the table should display the specific search empty state (as specified on Figma);
- If the user update the report page that has an empty state and after that a new data arise the table must change from empty to populated;
Definitions of Done
- Related tests created and passed successfully;
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary);
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical issue related to Story scope (ex.: similar of a FP4, FP5 bug);
- Code with peer review completed.
|Update the endpoint||LPS-101531||Closed|
|QA Test Validation - Round 1||LPS-103372||Closed|
|[BUG] Loading feedback is not being displayed||LPS-103375||Closed|
|[BUG] There is no blue bar with the filter results and Clear All button||LPS-103376||Closed|
|[BUG] Unexpected error card is not being displayed||LPS-103378||Closed|
|QA Test Validation - Round 1||LPS-103379||Closed|
|QA Test Validation - Round 2||LPS-103380||Closed|