As an operation manager, I want to view the historical performance of all steps of my process in a given timeframe, so that I can learn which parts of my process are taking the longest time and has more SLA breaches.
Enhance the screen created on
LPS-99092 to include feature to let users order the screen by Average Completion time or SLA Braches.
- Users should be able to click on the "View all Steps" button, at the Performance by Step card, and be directed to the All Steps report page;
- The table can be ordered by columns Step Name, SLA Breached (%) and Avg Completion Time;
- When ordering by "SLA Breached" we should order by (%) and not by the absolute number of breaches.;
- If there is an unexpected error, the table should display the specific error state (as specified on Figma);
Definitions of Done
- Related tests created and passed successfully;
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary);
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical issue related to Story scope (ex.: similar of a FP4, FP5 bug);
- Code with peer review completed.