Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.X, 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Content Display Widgets > Asset Publisher widget
Steps to reproduce
- Add an asset publisher to the page
- Add a language selector portlet to the page
- Configure the asset publisher so that under "Display Settings" > "Set and Enable", the "Show Available Locales" checkbox is checked
- Create a web content with a translation into any language, and set that new language as the Default Language for the web content
- View the asset publisher portlet
- Use the language selector portlet that is different from the default site locale and the translation you added to the web content
Expected behavior is that, because you didn't translate the content to the current locale, no flag for the current locale will be shown (since it's showing the default locale for the article itself).
Actual behavior is that a flag for the current locale is shown, and it's the one that's selected (even though the content for the default language for the web content is what's actually shown).