Description: Different types of assets act as though staged although they should not be staged.
- Setup bundle with mysql database, then start
- Add a new site, add a page for site
- Add a Web Content Portlet and a Wiki portlet on page (Blogs, Message Board optional)
- Go to All page > Add page > add a new wiki page: 'Wiki Page1'
- Add a Web Content article to the Web Content Portlet
- Check the database, in journalarticle you should see the article created, and in wikipage you should see the page created
- Enable staging, uncheck Web Content and Wiki (uncheck Blogs, Message Board optional)
- Check the database
Expected: Only 1 version of the wiki page should exist
Actual: 2 versions of the wiki page exist, one for staged and one for live, only one version of the Journal Article exists
- Go to the staging site and edit the contents of Wiki Page1
- Also edit the contents of the Web Content
- Go to the Live site
Expected: Web Content and Wiki can be edited on the live site and display the edited version from the staged site
Actual: You can not edit the Web Content article or the Wiki page from the live site and the Wiki page differs from the Staged site versoin. You can also see the different versions of the wiki page (message boards, blogs) in the database as well.
Not Reproducible on master: 4173e96d46bda792899eb61d35b163cdc19ea410
Reproducible on 7.1.x: 9127e9f72fe37ecf84a155b5edeb3a71998c5c25