Affects Version/s: Master
Component/s: WCM > Asset Display pages
- Create an web content structure X (it can be simple, just one or two text fields)
Steps to reproduce
- Create a web content article with structure X
- Leave the default value in the display page template selector (which should read "Default display page template"
- Go to Pages > Display Pages and create a display page template for structure X. Then mark it as the default for that structure.
- Check the display page template for the web content created in step 1. This can be done in several ways, but the easiest is from the list of web content use the action "View Content".
The "View Content" does not appear (or it's not using the new default display page template)
The new default display page template should be selected since the web content author never selected explicitly any other display page template or that no template was desired.
This is happening because when creating the content, if there is no default display page template yet for the content, the association to the display page template is stored as "Not Template". Instead it should be stored as "Default Template" even if there isn't one (yet)