Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
How to reproduce the issue:
1. Start a vanilla Liferay 184.108.40.206 SP2 FP12 or FP13
2. Go through setup wizard
3. Restart and log-in
4. Add calendar portlet to any page
5. Add calendar resources to test with, i.e. 'test room', 'bathroom', etc.
6. Click/create new event and expand invitations section.
7. Search for invites by typing 'test'
We expect to only see users, calendar resources and websites that contain 'test' somewhere in their names
No matter what you enter as the search text you'll always see all users,websites and calendar resources.
* Please see Zendesk Support tab for further comments and attachments.