As an operation manager, I want to filter steps performance by Workflow process versions, so that I can adapt my Workflow Report to consider only the instances that are relevant in my analysis.
Enhance the metrics card created on
LPS-97667 by adding a filter to allow the user to choose the Workflow Process version desired for his analysis.
- The filter must offer an option for each existing version of the Workflow Process that is being analyzed by the user and one to see all version together:
- The default value for the filter must be to consider all version;
- If a specific version is chosen, the card must only consider closed instances that are in the version chosen;
- The filter must be available on the card in the "Performance" tab;
- If there is an unexpected error, the card should display the specific error state (as specified on Figma);
- If there are no completed items, the card should display the specific empty state (as specified on Figma);
- When hovering the info icon next to the card title, there should be a tooltip (as specified on Figma).
Definitions of Done
- Related tests created and passed successfully;
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary);
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical issue related to Story scope (ex.: similar of a FP4, FP5 bug);
- Code with peer review completed.
- Mockup: https://www.figma.com/file/OqKGFXhlVMCh7D5mZ3xkZo/06-view-step-performance?node-id=463%3A0
- This filter isn't in the mockups because was conceptualized after Nathalia left the company, but we must follow the same pattern that the others filter of the screen have.
- Component: https://www.figma.com/file/OqKGFXhlVMCh7D5mZ3xkZo/06-view-step-performance?node-id=466%3A8060