Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Search Infrastructure
Steps to reproduce:
- Create 50+ Web Content Articles (or any other searchable asset)
- Navigate to Result Rankings portlet and create a new result ranking with any query
- Click the "Add Result" button to bring up a modal search form
- Within the modal, search for the wildcard "*"
Observed: A maximum of 50 results are returned which is expected behavior per the workaround added in
- Scroll to the bottom of the results to see the pagination bar
Expected result: The displayed count total should be greater than 50.
Actual result: The total cuts of at 50 results i.e. it says "Showing 1 to 50 of 50 entries." making it appear there are exactly 50 total assets.
Note: The count total is accurate when there are less than 50 results.
Proposed fix: Because pagination is not working as described in
LPS-96397, remove the pagination bar completely so as not to mislead users into thinking it is in a usable state.**
Portal master-private Git commit: fd89656e54882aced1d1e39cf3f095fd65c50220
Portal 7.2.x-private Git commit: bb14c12414294d426b5054692dd25e3864b7b835