Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Search Infrastructure
Steps to reproduce:
- Create 2 Web Content Articles titled: journal1, journal2
- Navigate to Result Rankings portlet and create a new result ranking with the query article
- Click the "Add Result" button to bring up a modal search form
- Within the modal, search for journal
- Select the result for journal1 and journal2 and click the "Add" button
- Hide the result for journal2
- Navigate back to the edit form for the article result ranking
- Without saving, unpin the result for journal1 and show (unhide) the result for journal2
Expected result: journal1 and journal2 are visibly removed from the search results before saving.
Actual result: journal1 and journal2 are still present in the search results.
- Save and navigate back to the article result ranking
Observed: journal1 and journal2 are no longer present in the search results.
Portal master-private Git commit: fd89656e54882aced1d1e39cf3f095fd65c50220
Portal 7.2.x-private Git commit: bb14c12414294d426b5054692dd25e3864b7b835