Status: In Review
Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Search Infrastructure
Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to Control Panel > Configuration > Search Tuning > Result Rankings and create a new result ranking with the query article
- Navigate back to the Result Rankings landing page and create another new result ranking with the query journal
- Make changes to the form (i.e. pin, hide, add results, etc)
- Add an alias named article
Observed: User is taken to error page informing them they cannot add duplicate keywords / aliases
- Click back to the journal edit form
Expected result: The changes made to the form are still present before clicking save.
Actual result: The changes made to the form are removed.
Portal master-private Git commit: fd89656e54882aced1d1e39cf3f095fd65c50220
Portal 7.2.x-private Git commit: bb14c12414294d426b5054692dd25e3864b7b835