Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Search Infrastructure
Steps to reproduce:
- Create 50+ Web Content Articles (or any other searchable asset) with a similar term in the title
- Navigate to the Result Rankings portlet and create a new result ranking with the similar term as the query
- Hide all 50 of the results (the max number of results that appear in the Visible tab is 50 so you can only hide 50 at a time)
- Navigate back to the result ranking edit form
- Hide a few more results
- Navigate to the Hidden tab and scroll to the bottom
Expected result: All 50+ results appear and there is no "Load More Result" button since there are no additional results to be loaded.
Actual result: All 50+ results appear, but the "Load More Result" button appears and clicking it doesn't actually load more results since all of the results are already displayed.
Note: You can use the following XPath within the browser console to count the number of results in the Hidden tab:
Portal master-private Git commit: fd89656e54882aced1d1e39cf3f095fd65c50220
Portal 7.2.x-private Git commit: bb14c12414294d426b5054692dd25e3864b7b835