Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Business Productivity > Reporting
Cannot generate a report using XLS format in Liferay Reports version 4.0.1
Steps to Reproduce
1. Start master-private Liferay bundle.
2. Database: Default, Browser: Chrome
3. Configurations > Reports Admin > Definitions > Add
4. Name: Sample
5. File: Sample.jrxml (Attached)
7. Sample > Add Report
8. Name: Sample
9. Report Format: XLS
10. View Report
11. Download XLS file
12. FAIL: Excel Sheet is Empty
13. FAIL: Error appears in terminal stacktrace.
- Same test using other formats: CSV, html, PDF, RTF, txt, XML
At step 12, the ExcelSheet should download and show the report in XLS format as it successfully does for other formats.
The report fails to generate and is showing an empty ExcelSheet. Other formats are functioning as expected except for XLS.