Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 CE GA1, 7.2.10 DXP GA1, Master
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Liferay Themes > Classic
Issue has been present since DXP 7.0. Page icon isn't size restricted in the display layer (users can upload huge dimension images and the stylesheet isn't resizing them to be more reasonably displayed).
1) Create a page and add a page icon to it
2) For content pages > Edit > Look and Feel > Advanced
3) For widget pages > Configure > Advanced
4) Upload a large image but don't use the crop tool
5) Save and in the case of Content pages publish the page
6) See that the image appears to blow out the page layout because image is too big
Stylesheet in classic theme restricts the display size of the icon (width set only)
Note Image resizer can't be ratio locked to crop square icons!! LPS pending for the lack of consistency between content and widget pages for where page icon form is located.