Affects Version/s: 7.2.10 DXP FP1, 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Page Templates > Display Page Templates
Steps to reproduce:
- Start a server - 7.2 GA1 (without fix-packs)
- Create a new Display page template for blogs.
- Add the blog portlet to the home and create a blog entry.
- Log out and go to the home
- Click in the title of the blog entry.
Result Log in is required
For new display page templates the problem is completely fixed, however, existent pages have a new problem because there is an incomplete upgrade of related data. Problem:
- In the same environment. Stop the server.
- Install the FP1 (to get the fix of
LPS-96438) or upgrade the 7.2 to Master
- Start the server.
- As Guest, go to the home and click in the title of the blog entry => now you can view the display page.
- From this display page, click in the Sign In link
A pop up with a Not found Error is displayed.
The Log in form is displayed