Type: Regression Bug
Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Portal Services > Localization
Steps to reproduce:
- Add a blank site, Site Name
- Add a public page to the site, Site Page Name
- Go to added site's Configuration > Settings
- Choose Define a custom default language and additional available languages for this site, configure the Default Language to Spanish (Spain)
- Navigate to http://localhost:8080/web/site-name
- Append es to the URL, http://localhost:8080/es/web/site-name
- Click the Display the page in English (United States) link in the pop up message
A slash "/" is added at the end of site URL, the URL is http://localhost:8080/web/site-name/.
No slash "/" is added at the end of site URL, the URL is http://localhost:8080/web/site-name.